Ring Size Guide
Method 1 – Measuring an Existing Ring
If you have a ring that fits well, the most precise way to determine your ring size is to measure that ring.
- Make sure you measure the inside diameter of the ring at its widest part, as shown in the picture below.
- You can use a ruler, tape measure, or caliper for this.
- Once you've measured the diameter, find the closest size in the chart.
Method 2 – Measuring Your Finger
You will need the following items for this method:
- Strip of paper
- Pen or pencil
- Ruler or tape measure
How to Measure:
- Cut a strip of paper about 15 cm long and 0.5 cm wide.
- Wrap the paper around the finger where you want to wear the ring. Make sure it's snug but not too tight.
- Mark the spot where the paper starts to overlap with a pen or pencil.
- Use the ruler or tape measure to measure the paper in millimeters.
- The length of the paper corresponds to the circumference of your finger. Find the closest size in the “Circumference” section of the chart above.
All our rings are measured to conform to American and Canadian standards, and we use whole sizes only. Happy shopping, and we hope you find the perfect fit!
Should you need further assistance in determining your ideal ring size, please contact us. Our dedicated customer service team is readily available 24/7 to provide you with the support you need.